JKBOSE Announces Class 10th Results to be Released in May: Details and Update
The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) is responsible for conducting and declaring the results of class 10th and 12th examinations in the state. Every year, lakhs of students appear for the class 10th examinations conducted by the JKBOSE. The board has recently announced that the class 10th results will be announced in the month of May. In this article, we will discuss the details of the class 10th results of JKBOSE, including the expected date of result declaration and the steps to check the results.
Expected Date of Result Declaration – Class 10th
According to the official announcement made by the JKBOSE, the class 10th results for the academic session 2022-23 are expected to be declared in the month of May. However, the exact date of result declaration is yet to be confirmed by the board. Students are advised to keep visiting the official website of the JKBOSE for the latest updates regarding the result declaration.
Steps to Check the Results -Class 10th
The JKBOSE will release the class 10th results on its official website: www.jkbose.ac.in. Students can follow the below-mentioned steps to check their results once they are declared:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the JKBOSE: www.jkbose.ac.in. Step 2: Click on the link that says “Results”. Step 3: Select the option “Class 10th” from the dropdown menu. Step 4: Enter your Roll Number and other required details. Step 5: Click on the “Submit” button. Step 6: Your result will be displayed on the screen. Step 7: Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Details Mentioned on the Result
The class 10th result of JKBOSE will contain the following details:
- Student’s name
- Roll number
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Total marks obtained
- Result status (Pass/Fail)
Revaluation and Supplementary Exams
In case a student is not satisfied with his/her result, he/she can apply for revaluation of the answer sheets. The revaluation process will be announced by the JKBOSE soon after the result declaration. Students who fail in the class 10th examinations can appear for the supplementary examinations conducted by the board. The dates and other details regarding the supplementary examinations will be announced by the board after the result declaration.
The class 10th results of JKBOSE are expected to be declared in the month of May. Students can check their results on the official website of the board by following the above-mentioned steps. In case of any discrepancy in the result, students can apply for revaluation of answer sheets. The dates for the supplementary examinations will be announced by the board after the result declaration.
- When will the Class 10th results be announced? According to JKBOSE officials, the results will be announced in the month of May.
- How can I check my Class 10th result? The results will be available on the official website of JKBOSE. Students can check their result by entering their roll number or name.
- What should I do if I am unable to check my result online? If you are unable to check your result online, you can contact your school authorities or JKBOSE officials for assistance.
- Will the Class 10th result be sent through post? No, the Class 10th result will not be sent through post. Students are required to check their result online.
- What details will be mentioned in the Class 10th result? The Class 10th result will mention the student’s name, roll number, marks obtained in each subject, and the overall percentage.
- What if I am not satisfied with my Class 10th result? If you are not satisfied with your Class 10th result, you can apply for revaluation or rechecking of your answer sheets. The details for the same will be available on the official website of JKBOSE.
- When will the Class 10th supplementary exams be conducted? The dates for the Class 10th supplementary exams will be announced after the declaration of the results. Students who have failed in one or more subjects can appear for these exams to improve their scores.